All photos property of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
No duplication, reprinting, or use permitted without written consent of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
Emerald View circa 1950s View from near top of Emerald Mountain ski lift, the meadows can be seen as well as downtown Steamboat Springs. The lift discontinued in 1954.
Color slide, original with slide collection in collection facility C. Zuschlag Steamboat Springs Howelsen Hill Skiing/Jumping Automobile/Machinery Color Photo Scanner: Epson V700 Photo