All photos property of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
No duplication, reprinting, or use permitted without written consent of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
View from Emerald lift circa 1950s Photo taken from midpoint on Emerald Mountain ski lift, looking at downtown Steamboat Springs. The lift discontinued in 1954.
Color slide, original with slide collection in collection facility. C. Zuschlag Steamboat Springs Howelsen Hill Skiing/Jumping Automobile/Machinery Color Photo Scanner: Epson V700 Photo