All photos property of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
No duplication, reprinting, or use permitted without written consent of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
Jump Construction 1970 Reworking the jump landings.Boat tow had been removed, T-bar lift would follow to be replaced by Poma lift. Note outhouse in background with steep-pitched roof. Steamboat Springs Howelsen Hill Automobile/Machinery B & W Photo Scanner: Epson 1640 SU