All photos property of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
No duplication, reprinting, or use permitted without written consent of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
Howelsen Hill Feb. 1948 Note original tow house. The present tow house - designed by Rex Gill - was added atop this strucrure. Jerry Bowen L. Bogue Steamboat Springs Howelsen Hill Winter Carnival B & W Photo Scanner: Epson 1640 SU