All photos property of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
No duplication, reprinting, or use permitted without written consent of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
Howelsen Hill in Summer c. 1950 Note Sulphur Cave Rope Tow House at center. Sulphur Cave Hill was beginners ski area from 1945 till 1953. Steamboat Springs Howelsen Hill Scenic B & W Postcard Scanner: Epson 1640 SU