Section of Quarry
Showing ledges of onyx in place. Logan Crawford, James Harvey Crawford and John Daniel Crawford. Image is in the locked archives in the collection house.
B & W Photo
Scanner: Epson 1640 SU
800 Oak St.
Steamboat Springs, CO 80487 Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 772372
Steamboat Springs, CO 80477
Phone: 970-879-2214 Fax: 970-879-6109 Web: www.treadofpioneers.org Email:Click Here
The Tread of Pioneers Museum is a not-for-profit historical institution that promotes an understanding and appreciation of the history of the Steamboat Springs area by collecting, preserving, exhibiting, interpreting, and sharing that history and heritage with audiences of all ages and interests.