Bill Pidcock on porch of the original house built on the Pidcock Greenridge ranch, located 4.5 miles east of Phippsburg. Picture taken around 1937. House was built by Pete Johnson aroud 1924.
B & W Photo
Scanner: Epson 1640 SU
800 Oak St.
Steamboat Springs, CO 80487 Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 772372
Steamboat Springs, CO 80477
Phone: 970-879-2214 Fax: 970-879-6109 Web: www.treadofpioneers.org Email:Click Here
The Tread of Pioneers Museum is a not-for-profit historical institution that promotes an understanding and appreciation of the history of the Steamboat Springs area by collecting, preserving, exhibiting, interpreting, and sharing that history and heritage with audiences of all ages and interests.