Strings Music Festival Guild presents - Pockets of Paradise Kitchen and Garden Tour
Sat., July 14, 9 a.m.- 3 p.m.
Tickets and info: stringsmusicfestival.com
Explore secret gardens and stunning kitchens in Steamboat, including a 100 year old historic barn converted to artistic family home. Tasty culinary bites, expert talks, photo contest and cool vehicles.
- Original exterior siding and couple outbuildings
- Outstanding location on Soda Creek with large private pond
- Soaring cathedral ceiling in great room with gorgeous woodworking
- Updated kitchen includes retro bright orange appliances and custom cabinets
- Original plank flooring from barn with grooves from horses at feed trough
- Huge homeowner vegetable garden and raised herb beds
- Charming all-inclusive accessory dwelling unit for mother with pond view